Music Production Lessons
- Pro Tools (Avid/Digidesign)
- Logic Pro
- Ableton Live
- Fruity Loops
- Various plug-ins and Soft-synths
Classes are taught at our recording studio showroom, which features the best software and hardware gear we deem necessary to produce professional sounding recordings, such as:
- Various quality microphones (AKG, Shure, Neumann, Sennheiser, Rode, etc)
- Analog and Digital Mixing Consoles (from Midas, Amek, Yamaha, Mackie, Behringer, etc)
- Various outboard processors, such as preamps, channel strips, compressors, eq's, FX units (Tube Tech, Universal Audio, TC Electronic, Telefunken, API, Drawmer, etc)
As Gear Heads ourselves, we love being surrounded by lots of flashy LED's, knobs, sliders etc., however, our goal is not to impress you with expensive equipment. We want to show you that you can make professional music with only a handful of items, and they are chosen carefully for the purpose/style.
Not every expensive microphone sounds great, nor do you need a 24+ channel console to record. Using your computer, quality preamp, A/D converter and of course the best piece of gear there is - your ears - you can achieve results that can blow you away. We are here to show you how to do just that!