Perfect for performance and studio work!
The AKG C519M is a high quality, miniature microphone designed for capturing woodwind and brass instruments for crucial recording and live sound applications. The C519M features an adjustable vice that allows mounting on the bell of trumpets, trombones, saxaphones and much more.
The cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback and minimizes noise and leakage that may occur from adjacent instruments. An adjustable gooseneck provides stable microphone placement. The C519M is sure to be an efficient tool for crucial recording, project studio recording and live sound reinforcement.
- Adjustable vise-clamp mounts to the bell of any brass or woodwind instrument
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and off-axis leakage
- Adjustable gooseneck provides stable microphone capsule placement
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 63 dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 130/132 dB SPL (for 1%/3% THD)
- Power Requirements: 9 to 52V Phantom
- Output Impedance: Recommended Load: >/= 2000 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions (LxDiameter)
- 8.4 x 1.9" (213 x 47mm)
- Cable Length: 5-feet (1.5m)
- Weight: 430 g (15.2 oz.)