You Get Big Vocal Performance From This Mini Headworn Mic!
The AKG C520L is a cardioid, condenser head-worn microphone with a comfortable, adjustable band that is designed to wrap around the neck. The lightweight design not only allows for comfortable long-term use, it keeps the microphone hidden from view, making it a suitable choice for performances, theater and more.
The cardioid polar pattern eliminates off-axis noise and feedback while the wide frequency response and sensitive capsule result in smooth, accurate vocal reproduction. The C520L features an adjustable gooseneck and the cable terminates to a mini-XLR connection. The mini-XLR connection is compatible with the B29L battery power supply, MPA VL phantom power adapter and PT40/PT400 wireless bodypack transmitters. The microphone is powered with 9 to 52 volts phantom power and is an ideal choice for presentations, performances, narration and more.
- Mini-XLR connection is compatible with the B29L battery power supply, MPA VL phantom power adapter and PT40/PT400 wireless bodypack transmitters
- Adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Adjustable gooseneck for easy microphone positioning
- Transducer: Pre-Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 33dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 126dB / 130dB
- Power Requirements: 9 to 52V Phantom Power
- Output Impedance: Recommended Load >/- 2000 ohms
- Output Connectors: mini-XLR
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- 5.2" (130mm) (Diameter)
- Cable Length: 5 feet (1.5 meters) mini-XLR terminated
- Weight: 30 g (1.1 oz)