INVISIBLE EAR for recording, courtroom, surveillance and security applications.
The AKG C562cm is a miniature low-profile, ceiling mountable microphone designed for surveillance or live recording in boardrooms, performances etc. The C562cm features a hemispherical, omni-directional polar pattern where the pick up area is emphasized in front of the microphone to avoid the phase and noise problems associated with surface mounting.
With it's omni-directional polar pattern and high signal characteristics, a single microphone is capable of capturing the signal of an entire room. The phantom power supply unit connects to the miniature cable and the low-profile design of the actual microphone make it easy to conceal in ceilings or props.
- Small, low-profile boundary layer microphone
- Wide frequency range
- High sensitivity
- Ideal for inconspicuous installation in a room
- Suited for surveillance or recording
The miniature profile of the C562cm allows easy, secure mounting in ceilings or props.
Sensitive Pick Up Response
The microphone features a hemispherical omni-directional polar pattern and high frequency and sensitivity response.
Suited For Surveillance
Professional audio character and omni-directional pick allow a single C562cm to capture the audio signal of an entire room.
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional (Hemispherical)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): not specified by manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 78dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 130 dB (k=1%)
- Power Requirements: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Output Impedance
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Recommended Load Inpedance: > 2000 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions: 1.1 x .8" (28 x 20mm) (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 30 g (1.1 oz)