A HISTORY OF SOUND for use in broadcast and recording studios, theaters and conferences.
The AKG C 747 Miniature Shotgun Microphone delivers a slim, unobtrusive profile and focused pick up for exacting speech and vocal capturing with a microphone no larger than a ballpoint pen. The C 747's size, hypercardioid polar pattern and flat frequency response excels in speech, orchestral, choir and boardroom applications, and it's focused pick up pattern rejects off-axis noise and ambiance.
A low frequency roll-off switch further minimizes low-frequency noise. The C 747 includes a shockmount / adapter, mini gooseneck, stand adapter, mounting clamp, thread link and windscreen.
- Slim profile for unobtrusive podium mounting
- Extended low and high frequency response
- Hypercardioid pattern for excellent off-axis rejection
- High sensitivity (8.5 mV/Pa)
- High acoustic level capability
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardiod
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 18kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 73dB (A-Weighted)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 133dB
- Power Requirements: 9 to 52V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Output Impedance: 400 Ohm
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 12 dB/octave at 150Hz
- Dimensions (LxDiameter)
- 5.4 x 0.35" (137 x 9mm)
- Cable: 10' (3m)
- Weight: 0.9 oz (25g)