PROVEN RELIABILITY for use in houses of worship, conference rooms and theatres.
The AKG CK32 is a modular omnidirectional microphone capsule designed for use with the AKG GN series, HM 1000, and LM 3 gooseneck, hanging and lavalier microphone fixtures. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous, uniform pick up pattern at the front and off-axis sections of the capsule.
The wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz minimizes low frequency noise caused by wind and proximity effect while reproducing audio signal with great accuracy and rich detail. The dual wind screen design employs an outer layer which disperses initial wind stream while the second layer further diffuses the wind stream before reaching the diaphragm. The module design allows quick and easy capsule replacement for added flexibility.
- Highly efficient 2-in-1 windscreen
- Wide frequency range
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- 360° pickup angle
- Highly reliable capsule contacts
The CK32 is designed with a threaded connection for use with the GN series, HM 1000 or LM 3 microphone fixtures. The modular design offers quick capsule replacement and enhances flexibility.
Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
The omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes noise and ambient audio signal at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone capsule.
Wide Frequency Response
The wide frequency response of 50Hz to 20kHz offers smooth, accurate audio reproduction while minimizing low frequency noise.
Dual Layer Wind Protection
The dual layer windscreen provides a primary layer which disperses the incoming wind stream while the second layer further diffuses wind flow before reaching the diaphragm.
- Transducer: Condenser Prepolarized
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): not specified by manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 74dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 125dB (1% THD)
- Power Requirements
- 9 to 52 Volts Phantom Power
- requires DPA adapter included in GN, HM or LM3 series modules
- Output Impedance: Electrical Impedance: < = 600 ohms
- Output Connectors: Threaded termination for use with GN, HM or LM3 series modules
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions: .8 x .5" (20 x 13.5mm) (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 5g (0.17 oz.)