The AKG CK33 is a modular hyper-cardioid microphone capsule designed for use with the AKG GN series, HM 1000, and LM 3 gooseneck, hanging and lavalier microphone fixtures. The hyper-cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone. The result increases directivity and provides high gain-before-feedback response when using near speakers or monitors.
The wide frequency response of 50Hz to 20kHz minimizes low frequency noise caused by wind and proximity effect while reproducing audio signal with great accuracy and rich detail. The dual wind screen design employs an outer layer which disperses initial wind stream while the second layer further diffuses the wind stream before reaching the diaphragm. The module design allows quick and easy capsule replacement for added flexibility.
- Highly efficient 2-in-1 windscreen
- Wide frequency range
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- 95° pickup angle
- Highly reliable capsule contacts
The CK33 is designed with a threaded connection for use with the GN series, HM 1000 or LM 3 microphone fixtures. The modular design offers quick capsule replacement and enhances flexibility.
Hyper-Cardioid Polar Pattern
The hyper-cardioid polar pattern offers a 90 degree pick up area. The result minimizes noise and ambient audio signal at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone capsule.
Wide Frequency Response
The wide frequency response of 50Hz to 20kHz offers smooth, accurate audio reproduction while minimizing low frequency noise.
Dual Layer Wind Protection
The dual layer windscreen provides a primary layer which disperses the incoming wind stream while the second layer further diffuses wind flow before reaching the diaphragm.
- Transducer: Condenser Prepolarized
- Polar Pattern: Hyper-cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): not specified by manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 73dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 125dB (1% THD)
- Power Requirements
- 9 to 52 Volts Phantom Power
- requires DPA adapter included in GN, HM or LM3 series modules
- Output Impedance: Electrical Impedance: < 600 ohms
- Output Connectors: Threaded termination for use with GN, HM or LM3 series modules
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions: .8 x .5" (20 x 13.5mm) (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: not specified by manufacturer