PROVEN RELIABILITY for use in houses of worship, conference rooms and theatres.
The AKG CK80 is a modular hypercardioid shotgun microphone capsule designed for use with the AKG GN series, HM 1000, and LM 3 gooseneck, hanging and lavalier microphone fixtures. The hypercardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone. The result increases directivity and provides high gain-before-feedback response when using near speakers or monitors.
The CK80 features pristine detail and accurate reproduction. The dual wind screen design employs an outer layer which disperses initial wind stream while the second layer further diffuses the wind stream before reaching the diaphragm. The module design allows quick and easy capsule replacement for added flexibility.
- Tight, hypercardioid polar pattern
- Speech-optimized frequency response
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules
80 Degree Pickup Angle
The CK80 shotgun capsule features a linear 80 degree pick up pattern for an ultra focused pick up at long range.
The CK80 is designed with a threaded connection for use with the GN series, HM 1000 or LM 3 microphone fixtures. The modular design offers quick capsule replacement and enhances flexibility.
Gold Plated Self Cleaning Connector Pins
Gold platted connector pins achieve better conductivity and provide better overall audio quality.
Dual Layer Wind Protection
The dual layer windscreen provides a primary layer which disperses the incoming wind stream while the second layer further diffuses wind flow before reaching the diaphragm.
- Transducer: Condenser Prepolarized
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 60Hz to 15kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): not specified by manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 77dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 125dB (1% THD)
- Power Requirements
- 9 to 52 Volts Phantom Power
- requires DPA adapter included in GN, HM or LM3 series modules
- Output Impedance: Electrical Impedance: <=600 ohms
- Output Connectors: Threaded termination for use with GN, HM or LM3 series modules
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions: 4.8 x .5" (123 x 13.5mm) (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 0.5 oz (15 g)