FAR-REACHING for ENG/EFP application
The AKG Model D230 is a rugged dynamic microphone intended for general use in electronic news gathering (ENG) activities in radio and television. Its response has been tailored for maximum intelligibility of close-in speech, and its omnidirectional pattern is immune to proximity effects.
The microphone has an integral windscreen and has been designed for very low handling noise. An internal hum compensation coil allows microphone use in environments where ac hum fields may be significant. The light-weight body is die cast metal and has a dark matte finish for minimum reflection or glare on television. The extra length shaft facilitates station flag placement.
- Extended length handle to accommodate Station ID flag
- Internal shockmount for low handling noise
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: not specified by manufacturer
- Power Requirements: None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power
- Output Impedance: 320 ohms
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M type
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 2" (218 x 50mm) LxDiameter
- Weight: 7.9 oz. (225 g)