CUTS THROUGH THE MIX for lead and backing vocals.
The AKG D5 is a supercardioid, handheld dynamic microphone designed to accurately capture vocals during performances. The supercardioid polar pattern is most effective at eliminating off-axis noise and feedback. The capsule features a dual shockmount for enhanced protection against handling noise. The D5 is a rugged handheld microphone with the sonic characteristics necessary to cut through loud stage performances.
- The supercardioid polar pattern provides a focused pickup pattern for enhanced feedback and noise suppression.
- The rugged D5 features a dual shockmount capsule for enhanced protection against handling noise.
- Patented AKG Laminated Varimotion Diaphragm accurately reproduces vocals.
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 70Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76 dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 147/156 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Power Requirements: No
- Output Impedance: < / = 600 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions (LxDiameter): 2 x 7.3" (51 x 185.2mm)
- Weight: 340g (12 oz)