PROVEN RELIABILITY for use in houses of worship, conference rooms and theatres.
Designed for permanent installation, the AKG GN Series Goosenecks are designed in 3 fixed lengths. The GN15 measures approximately 6 inches in length, the GN30 is 12 inches and the GN50 is 20 inches. The goosenecks are completely compatible with AKG CK series microphone capsule modules.
This model features a 5-pin XLR male output and large LED ring for enhanced visibility. The LED ring indicates an active microphone and the 5-pin XLR connection will carry audio signal as well as power to the LED ring from a separate power supply, e.g., a Logic out from the AS 16 x 12 automatic mixer. The goosenecks feature a bass roll-off switch and quiet gooseneck positioning. The bass roll-off filter eliminates low frequency noise caused by ambiance, ground and structure noise.
- Gooseneck with 5-pin XLR connector module
- Extra-large LED ring indicator
- Switchable bass rolloff
- Extremely rugged gooseneck construction
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules
5-pin XLR and Large LED Ring
A 5-pin XLR male output and large LED ring are provided. The LED ring indicates an active microphone and the 5-pin XLR connection will carry audio signal as well as power to the LED ring from a separate power supply.
The GN series goosenecks are completely compatible with the CK series modular microphone capsules.
Low frequency roll-off filter switch reduces low frequency noise caused by ambiance, structure noise, etc.
The gooseneck provides silent microphone positioning.
- Length: 9" (235mm)
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 250Hz, -10dB @ 50Hz
- <= 600 ohms
- Recommended Load: >= 2k ohms
- Phantom Power: 9 to 52V Phantom Power
- Current Consumption: <3 mA
- Connector: 5-pin male XLR extra pins carry power to LED ring from external power source
- Cable Length: 5' (1.5 m)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (160g)