The AKG GN30ESP is a 14.96" (380mm) gooseneck with an XLR male terminated output connector. The gooseneck accommodates the AKG CK series microphone capsules and it's adjustable gooseneck is designed to provide noise-free operation. The gooseneck mount also features integrated bass roll-off filter switch and a programmable On/Off, Push-to-Talk and Push-to-Mute switch with power indicator LED.
- Programmable mute switch
- High RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) immunity
- Rugged construction
- Compatible with all Modular Series capsules
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules
- Integrated LED ring status indicator
- Integrated, switchable bass cut
- Integrated, gold-plated XLR connector
XLR Output Connector
The XLR Male output is conveniently adapts to surface mounts with XLR female inputs and provides quick installation and removal.
Programmable Mute Switch
The GN ESP series feature a programmable mute switch for On/Off, Push-to-Talk and Push-to-Mute function.
The GN series goosenecks are completely compatible with the CK series modular microphone capsules.
Low frequency roll-off filter switch reduces low frequency noise caused by ambiance, structure noise, etc.
The gooseneck provides silent microphone positioning.
- Length: 15.87" (403mm)
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 250Hz, -10dB @ 50Hz
- <= 600 ohms
- Recommended Load: >= 2k ohms
- Phantom Power: 9 to 52V Phantom Power
- Current Consumption: <3 mA
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable Length: not included
- Weight: 5.6 oz (160 g)