The AKG GN50E is a 22.4" (572mm) gooseneck with an XLR male terminated output connector. The gooseneck accommodates the AKG CK series microphone capsules and it's adjustable gooseneck is designed to provide noise-free operation. The gooseneck mount also features integrated bass roll-off filter switch and On/Off switch with power indicator LED.
- Gooseneck with 5-pin XLR connector
- Extra large controllable LED ring
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules
- Integrated switchable bass cut
XLR Output Connector
The XLR Male output is conveniently adapts to surface mounts with XLR female inputs and provides quick installation and removal.
The GN series goosenecks are completely compatible with the CK series modular microphone capsules.
Low frequency roll-off filter switch reduces low frequency noise caused by ambiance, structure noise, etc.
The gooseneck provides silent microphone positioning.
- Length: 15.87" (403mm)
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 250Hz, -10dB @ 50Hz
- <= 600 ohms
- Recommended Load: >= 2k ohms
- Phantom Power: 9 to 52V Phantom Power
- Current Consumption: <3 mA
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable Length: not included
- Weight: 5.6 oz (160g)