The AKG GN50ESP is a 22.4" (598mm) gooseneck with an XLR male terminated output connector. The gooseneck accommodates the AKG CK series microphone capsules and it's adjustable gooseneck is designed to provide noise-free operation. The gooseneck mount also features integrated bass roll-off filter switch and a programmable On/Off, Push-to-Talk and Push-to-Mute switch with power indicator LED.
- Programmable mute switch
- High RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) immunity
- Rugged construction
- Compatible with all Modular Series capsules
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules
- Integrated LED ring status indicator
- Integrated, switchable bass cut
- Integrated, gold-plated XLR connector
Silent On/Off Switch
The silent power switch eliminates the noise caused by surges when phantom power is interrupted.
Programmable Mute Switch
The GN ESP series feature a programmable mute switch for On/Off, Push-to-Talk and Push-to-Mute function.
The GN series goosenecks are completely compatible with the CK series modular microphone capsules.
Low frequency roll-off filter switch reduces low frequency noise caused by ambiance, structure noise, etc.
The gooseneck provides silent microphone positioning.
- Length: 22.4" (598mm)
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 250Hz, -10dB @ 50Hz
- <= 600 ohms
- Recommended Load: >= 2k ohms
- Phantom Power: 9 to 52V Phantom Power
- Current Consumption: <3 mA
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable Length: not included
- Weight: 3.9 oz (110 g)