The AKG GN50 is a 20" (50cm) gooseneck with a mini XLR male terminated output connector. The gooseneck accommodates the AKG CK series microphone capsules and it's adjustable gooseneck is designed to provide noise-free operation. The gooseneck mount also features integrated bass roll-off filter switch and On/Off switch with power indicator LED.
- Rugged construction
- Highly reliable contacts for capsule modules
- Integrated LED ring status indicator
- Integrated, switchable bass cut
- Integrated XLR connector
3-pin Mini XLR Connection
The mini 3-pin XLR connection provides a thinner profile and is much easier to install into smaller holes and fixtures.
The GN series goosenecks are completely compatible with the CK series modular microphone capsules.
Low frequency roll-off filter switch reduces low frequency noise caused by ambiance, structure noise, etc.
The gooseneck provides silent microphone positioning.
- Length: 20" (50cm)
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 250Hz, -10dB @ 50Hz
- <= 600 ohms
- Recommended Load: >= 2k ohms
- Phantom Power: 9 to 52V Phantom Power
- Current Consumption: <3 mA
- Connector: 3-pin mini male XLR
- Cable Length: 5' (1.5 m)
- Weight: 3.9 oz (110g)