LET´S GET LOUD for drums, percussion, wind instruments and guitar amps.
The AKG P4 Dynamic Instrument Microphone is built tough, withstands high SPL and features a neutral frequency response that is well suited for general instrument capturing in sound reinforcement, rehearsals, project studio recording and more. The P4's humbucking coil rejects EMC noise and its frequency response / SPL handling makes it suitable for capturing amplifier cabinets, drums, and other high SPL sources.
- Handles highest sound pressure levels
- Integrated stand adapter and (P4) external bracket
- Response tailored for neutral reproduction of instrument sounds
- Rugged all-metal body withstands typical tough stage use
- Humbucking coil rejects EMC noises
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 16kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.5mV/Pa
- Max Input Sound Level (SPL): 157dB SPL
- Load Impedance: > = 2,000 ohms