The Allen & Heath M-Wave V2 is an audio networking interface/card. This interface card is ideal for Waves high precision plug-in processing, multitrack recording and playback.
The M-Waves V2 gives users access to 64 input and 64 output channels and can be fitted to the Port B expansion slot in iLive fixed format Mixtracks, and Port B in iLive modular Mixtracks if they are fitted with the RAB-2 standard.
- Extremely low latency platform for Waves compatible plugins
- 64 channel bi-directional audio plus control
- Runs on standard gigabit Ethernet networks
- Uses standard computer and switches
- Redundancy and Recovery options
- Built-in Gigabit switch for direct connection to multiple devices
- ASIO or Core Audio recording and playback
Package Weight 0.65 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 9.3 x 6.1 x 2.8"
GLD, dLive C & S-Class Surfaces & Mix Racks, ME-U