Delivers powerful and clean sound that will please your ears and rattle your chest.
The B-52 LX-1515V3 1000W Dual 15" PA Speaker is a full-range system featuring a quasi 3-way design. The LX-15153 has a sophisticated tapered array crossover network which directs low frequencies to both 15" speakers while limiting the midrange to only the top woofer. The result is improved low-end and clearer sound in the high frequency range. The PA speaker's ultra-efficient compression driver, mounted to a custom elliptical waveguide, delivers smooth mids and vivid highs that won't fatigue your ears.
Comp-4CLB compression driver
The B-52 LX-1515V3 uses the COMP-4CLB 1" exit PETP film diaphragm compression driver, providing smooth mids and extended high-frequency reproduction.
Elliptical wave guideWave Guide
B-52's new elliptical waveguide perfectly complements the COMP-4CLB compression driver. The coverage is uniform over more than 3 octaves and the overall response is smooth and extended. The asymmetrical shape allows close physical coupling to the woofer and a slight tilt of the sound down to the listening level.
The B-52 LX-1515V3 has an advanced tapered array crossover network design that directs low frequencies to both 15" speakers while limiting the midrange to just the top woofer, resulting in improved low-end and cleaner sound in the high-frequency range. The crossover utilizes low-loss components including Mylar capacitors, air-core inductors, and ceramic resistors. Light-bulb tweeter protection circuitry is included.
The B-52 LX-1515V3 is fitted with metal bar handles, protective metal corners, rubber feet, a 16-gauge perforated steel grille, 3" tilt back casters, and is finished with impact-forgiving black carpet. B-52 offers a LIFETIME cabinet construction warranty. Input connections: (2) ¼" phone jacks and (1) Neutrik™ Speakon™ connector.
- 1000-watt full-range system
- Quasi 3-way design with a sophisticated tapered array crossover network
- Dual 15" speakers
- 1" COMP-4CLB exit PETP film diaphragm compression driver
- Elliptical waveguide perfectly complements the COMP-4CLB compression driver
- Advanced tapered array crossover network
- Fitted with metal bar handles, protective metal corners, and rubber feet
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40-19K Hz
- High-Freq. Dispersion: 90° x 40°
- X-Over Points: 1.6K Hz
- Power Handling: 1000 watts
- SPL @ 1w1m: 101 dB
- Peak SPL: 133 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 23" x 49" x 20"
- Weight: 133 Lb.