The PA-MN 12 is a compact and powerful stage monitor that delivers sound clarity that is not fatiguing to your ears. Components include a B-52 12-200 loudspeaker and a 1” exit titanium diaphragm compression driver.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Cast-aluminum frames & vented magnet assemblies
- Titanium diaphragm compression drivers
- 13-ply Baltic birch construction
- Black paint finish
- Dual Neutrik™ NL4 Speakontm connectors
- High-temperature polyamide voice coils
Titanium Compression Driver
The COMP-3300 compression driver features a 2” exit pure titanium diaphragm with an impregnated polymer fiber surround for high sensitivity, low distortion and a smooth extended frequency response. An optimized aluminum phase plug prevents phase cancellation problems. High flux density magnetic assembly with copper shorting ring lowers distortion and reduces the voice coil self-inductance. The compression driver’s base and cover are injected aluminum assuring high resistance.
All Architectural full-range cabinets include certified 3/8”- 16 TPI flying internal hardware
Note! External hardware not included
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 50-19K Hz
- High-Freq. Dispersion: 60° x 40°
- X-Over Points: 1.6K Hz
- Power Handling: 650 watts
- SPL @ 1w1m: 97 dB
- Peak SPL: 128 dB
- Dimensions (W” x H” x D”): 25 x 15 x 17
- Weight (lbs): 48