Excellent output and full bandwidth coverage.
The B-52 MX-15 15" 2-Way 300W Speaker is ideal for live sound and music replay with 40Hz-19kHz frequency response and superior sonic accuracy. The MX-15 features a high-performance 15" loudspeaker and 1" exit titanium diaphragm compression driver.
The MX-15's rugged cabinet features metal bar handles, 16-gauge perforated steel grille, rubber feet, and protective metal corners. Finished with impact-resistant black carpet. Input connectors include 2 - 1/4" metal phone jacks and a genuine Neutrik NL4 connector. A polemount adapter allows the B-52 MX-15 to play above a crowd with strong projection.
- 300W handling
- High-performance loudspeaker and 1" exit titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Metal bar handles
- 16-gauge perforated steel grille
- Rubber feet
- Protective metal corners
- 2 - 1/4" metal phone jack inputs
- Neutrik NL4 input
- Impact-resistant black carpet
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency response: 40Hz-19kHz
- High-freq. dispersion: 90 x 40
- Crossover points: 1.6kHz
- Power handling: 300 watts
- SPL @ 1w1m: 97dB
- Peak SPL: 128 dB
- Dimensions: 19"W x 27"H x 17"D
- Weight: 66 lbs.