The first signal processor of its kind to feature an onboard BBE Sonic Maximizer.
The BBE Max-X2 is a two-way stereo crossover housed in a compact and easy-to-use package and offers a variety of options for virtually all live sound reinforcement amplifier configurations. The unit's logical design makes it easy to operate, and its sonic integrity provides clean, distortion free audio with a predictable, repeatable range of control.
The Max-X2 features an on-board BBE Sonic Maximizer processor that delivers improvements in total sound quality, bringing crystalline clarity and air to the source material as well as revealing rich harmonic subtleties. It employs the very same 4th generation BBE chipset that powers the 482i and 882i Sonic Maximizers.
- Stereo, 2-way crossover with simplified controls and very easy to use
- Designed for precise and accurate control with 12dB/octave filters
- Top audio performance with high slew rate circuitry
- Includes full Function BBE Sonic Maximizer
- Phase inversion switches
- Shielded internal power supply with AC voltage select switch
- Filter Type: 12dB/octave
- Operating Modes: Stereo 2-way
- Crossover Frequencies: 250Hz to 6kHz
- Gain Range: Not specified by manufacturer
- Front Panel Switches
- Low cut
- Sonic Maximizer
- 2 x XLR
- 2 x 1/4" TS phone
- Outputs: 4 x 1/4" TS phone
- Maximum Input Level: Not specified by manufacturer
- Maximum Output Level: Not specified by manufacturer
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 25kHz
- Dynamic Range: <115dB
- Noise: SNR: >95dB
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 7 11/16" x 1 3/4"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Specialties: 30Hz, 12dB/octave low cut filters