The DJ Tech Dragon Two Professional 4-Channel Digital DJ Controller and Mixer features an integrated soundcard and an analog mixer. It can be switched between 2-deck and 4-deck modes with the included Virtual DJ LE software. In the 4-deck mode, the Dragon Two controller provides seamless integration with Virtual DJ LE's 4-deck mode. The unit features a familiar 2-platter layout, LED lighting around the EQ controls and jog wheels, providing simple visual cues to mix 4 decks effortlessly.
Under the 2-deck mode, you can mix digital audio from the DJ software with sound from the external analog audio inputs. The complete built-in mixer provides an analog filter for each channel.
The extremely clean, high-quality soundcard feeds pristine audio signal to the master, booth, and headphone monitoring outputs. Turntables, CD players or other external audio sources can be easily connected to the audio inputs for use with timecode vinyl or CDs for DVS control. The mixer allows mixing and adding of effects onto your external audio sources. A low latency audio driver is also included.
The Dragon Two controller has high-quality controls and extremely resistant metal housing with aluminum brushed panels. The high resolution touch sensitive jog wheels are equipped with LEDs to show a deck's playback status. The long-life, high grade crossfader works great for scratch performance.
- 4-deck controller optimized for Virtual DJ LE
- Built-in on-board mixer with filter effect
- Advanced audio mode for 2-deck control and 4-deck control
- Built-in 4-in/4-out audio interface with low latency ASIO audio driver
- Balanced XLR master outputs and RCA booth outputs
- 2 x stereo inputs (Phono/Line) for external audio source
- Direct access to 4 samplers
- 24 rubber pads for direct access to Cue, Loop and Transport Control
- Adjustable touch sensitive jog wheels with LED ring
- Long-life crossfader for scratch performance
- Aluminum brushed panel for heavy duty use
- Stiff, reliable knobs faders and buttons
- Includes Virtual DJ LE software