The Jack-2-USB from DJ-Tech is a plug and play digital converter that allows you to easily connect a guitar, bass or any line-level audio for mono recording to a computer. The USB audio cable outputs studio quality 16-bit/44.1 kHz digital audio with its internal high resolution analog-to-digital converter.
Mac and Windows compatible, the Jack-2-USB includes MAGIX Music Maker SE software for Windows to help you record and compose music in a snap.
- Connect any tape, mixer, or line-level audio to a computer USB port for mono recording
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- 16-bit/44.1kHz digital audio output
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 5 meters length
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
- Includes Magix Music Maker SE software for Windows
- Length: 16.4 ft (5m)
- Connectors: 1 x 1/4" TS phone, 1 x USB
- System Requirements: Mac OS X, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7