The Eminence SIGMA PRO-18A Mid-Bass Loudspeaker Driver is part of their Professional Series and is designed to install into custom made or prefabricated speaker cabinets, that will accommodate a 18" (457.2mm) diameter mid-range driver.
The speaker will deliver up to 1300W of power at 8 ohms and will adequately reproduce vocals, live musical performances, recorded music and other audio signals in professional sound reinforcement applications. Some of the many applications include sound reinforcement speakers for DJs, musicians, venues and nightclubs, stage monitors, and much more.
- Recommended for professional audio in a vented enclosure.
- 18" (457.2mm) driver for cabinet installation
- 1300W (program) of power at 8 ohms
- 120 oz magnet and 3" (76.2mm) voice coil
- 1300W (Music Program)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 99
- Frequency Response: Usable 41Hz - 2.4kHz
- Primary DC Resistance: 6.29
- Voice Coil: 3" (76.2mm)
- Magnet: 120 oz
- Copper Voice Coil
- Magnet Composition: Ferrite
- Core Details: Vented Core
- Basket Materials: Die-cast aluminum basket
- Cone Composition: Paper Cone
- Cone Edge: Cloth
- Dust Cap: Solid Composition Paper
- 18" (457.2mm) Diameter
- 8.15" (207mm) Depth
- Weight: 24.5 lbs (11.1 kg)