Skip to content
1200W - 139dB SPL Processed Active Subwoofer
- Compact vented band pass subwoofer design enclosure
- 460 mm (18’’) custom B&C neodymium magnet high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3’’) voice coil
- Frequency response from 36Hz to 100Hz
- Class D amplifier delivering 1200WRMS
- Switch mode power supply
- DSP with 8 presets, cardioids and infra configurations, delay
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, delay, phase 0°-180°, groundlift
- 18 mm (3/4’’) birch plywood enclosure, scratch resistant black paint
- Eight M10 fly points, M20 top mount stand socket and two FBT design aluminum handles
- Optional 4 swivel-mount casters 80 mm (3.15’’) on request
- Perfect low-frequency extension for the MITUS range and an ideal companion for the MITUS 206LA line array for ground stack applications with optional MTB206 metal base
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device