Safe and stable voltage for optimum performance at an affordable price.
The Furman M-8Lx Merit X Series 8 Outlet Power Conditioner is a low-cost AC power solution for rack mount systems. Install an M-8Lx in the top slot of your rack, and the eight switched AC outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment up to a 15A load. The M-8Lx also features an additional AC outlet on the front panel, and two pull-out light tubes for rack illumination, with dimmer control.
Merit X Series conditioners protect your delicate electronic equipment by combining high voltage varistor (MOV) surge and transient suppressors. The fast-acting suppression circuit quickly responds, and clamps transient voltages to safe levels. An RFI/EMI interference filter works to prevent noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of "electronic pollution" from contaminating the AC line, and from there leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits.
The M-8Lx features two slide out, swiveling light fixtures that provide discreet illumination of your equipment on stages, in studios, and in other dark places. A dimmer knob lets you adjust the lamp brightness to just the right level.
- The rear outlets have been spaced to accommodate even the bulkiest of wall warts and adapters.
- A circuit breaker is provided on the rear panel. If the total load on the Power Conditioner (combining all outlets) exceeds the 15A (or 1800W limit), the circuit breaker will trip. It may be easily reset by pushing in a button.
- A convenient master switch for the rear outlets which glows when the power is on. There is a separate "Rack Lights" switch for the lamps, plus a dimmer control knob which regulates the lamps' brightness.
- Standard level filtration from radio frequencies and electromagnetic interference.
- Operating Voltage: 90-140 VAC
- Input: 1x 6' 14 AWG power cord with 3-prong plug
- 8x rear panel 3-prong AC power outlets
- 1x Front panel 3-prong AC power outlet
- Surge Energy Rating: 170 Joules
- Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 26dB, 200 KHz to 10 MHz
- Audible Alarm: N/A
- Compatibility: 19" Rack system
- Agency Certifications: TUV, TUV-C
- Dimensions: 19 x 7.5 x 1.75" (48.3 x 19.0 x 4.5cm) WxDxH
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5kg)
- Equipment Protection: None