State-of-the-art surge suppression protects your expensive rack gear.
The Furman PS-PRO Series II 8-Outlet Power Conditioner & Sequencer is rated at 20 amps, and is capable of safely powering up a rack full of equipment in a 3-step delayed sequence. The sequence is reversed for power-down, and can be initiated with either momentary or maintained switches, locally or remotely.
In addition, the PS-PRO offers advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppression. Furman's proprietary Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) suppresses AC noise evenly, assuring maximum performance from your system. SMP+ circuitry offers the highest degree of protection against electrical surges and spikes, and does this without sacrificing itself or any of its components. In addition, the Extreme Voltage Shutdown circuit automatically turns off the unit when it is fed 140 volts or higher, protecting itself and connected equipment from the extreme voltage.
The PS-PRO II also features a locking switch with a removable key for maximum security. One or more Furman PS-PRO IIs may be installed in remote locations and operated via low-voltage wiring. The unit comes factory-set for "maintained operation". It may be easily converted to other operations by moving jumper plug/plugs on the PS-PRO II's circuit board.
Note! This unit has a current rating of 20 amps, and comes with a special 20 amp plug (NEMA 5-20P)
- Six sequenced rear panel outlets (in 3 groups), two switched rear panel outlets, and one front panel unswitched outlet.
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) with a high current TVZ-MOV provides the highest level of AC surge suppression.
- Automatic Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) guards your valuable equipment from dangerous wiring faults.
- Zero ground contamination circuitry assures the delivery of pure AC power thus protecting critical audio/video components.
- Momentary and Maintained sequencing via rear panel terminal block or front panel switch.
- A rear mounted BNC jack accepts any standard (12VAC 0.5 amp) gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
- Locking switch with a removable key for maximum security.
- Input: 1 x 10' Power Cord with Nema 5-20P (20 amp) 3-prong plug
- Output: 8 x 3-prong AC rear power outlets, plus 1x AC front panel outlet
- Surge Energy Rating: 6,500A, 188V peak clamping @ 3000V (133 VAC RMS)
- Battery: N/A
- Typical Backup Runtime: N/A
- Audible Alarm: No
- Agency Certifications: CE, NRTL-C, CUL
- Compatibility: 19" Rack mountable
- Environmental Requirements: Not specified by the manufacturer
- Dimensions: 19 x 1.75 x 10.5" (48.3 x 4.5 x 26.7 cm) WxHxD
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Equipment Protection: None
- Additional Info
- AC Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 100dB @ 10 MHz
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS): >140 VAC
- Rated Input Current: 20A
- Input Breaker Capacity: 20A