The Gemini CDJ-650 Professional DJ Media Player is packed with many of the features of the popular Gemini CDJ-700, with a small footprint that allows for easier mobility and less space in studios, homes and DJ booths alike. The CDJ-650 will read and play MP3, WAV, AIFF and AAC files from a CD, MP3-CD or USB storage device such as a USB stick. Furthermore the CDJ-650 keeps pace with the contemporary DJ with MIDI and HID, establishing full control over your Windows or Mac based DJ software.
There is no sacrificing control for feel with its 5" touch sensitive wheel with vinyl-style control and manipulation. The wheel also features pitch-bend, scratch simulation, and reverse effect. An array of mixing tools that include hot-cue, loop, reloop and variable pitch allow for tight and creative DJ sets. The CDJ-650's intuitive control is highlighted by its 3.2" TFT color display, allowing for effortless file searching and parameter manipulation in dimly lit environments.
All in the family.
Gemini’s CDJ-650 incorporates many of the same features of the revolutionary CDJ-700 into a more modest tabletop footprint, making it the perfect addition to Gemini’s budding CDJ family. With intuitive controls and versatile features, the CDJ-650 is an ideal professional DJ solution.
Support for media mavens... and control freaks.
Whether your songs are stored on CDs, USB sticks or your computer, the CDJ-650 offers exceptional command with a 5-inch touch-sensitive jog wheel that allows you to Pitch Bend or Scratch. Thanks to its meticulously crafted, super-responsive design, the jog wheel offers a natural vinyl-like feel that will impress even the most loyal turntablists. For convenient music manipulation, three programmable Hot Cues let you create instant playback points on your tracks and the Loop Section with loop Adjust lets you quickly modify your loop with the jog wheel. For even greater command, a variable Pitch Control slide with an ultra-precise fader ensures pinpoint accuracy when beat matching.
Intuitive. Elegant. Dependalble.
When it comes to ease-of-use, the CDJ-650 offers an intuitive, ergonomic layout that lets you craft an expert mix with minimal effort. And in terms of aesthetics, the unit employs artistic, cutting-edge design, and vibrant visual display for a truly elegant DJ solution. Thanks to innovative features and intelligent engineering that commands attention, this professional media player boasts style, control and seamless reliability.
- Slot-in CD-ROM compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs, MP3-CDs
- USB input for USB storage devices
- MIDI and HID capabilities for use as a software controller
- Full-color 3.2″ TFT screen with contrast adjustment and waveform display
- 5″ touch-sensitive jog wheel with two selectable modes: Pitch Bend / Scratch Effect with Reverse
- PC/Mac Audio I/O interface (up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- Plays MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats
- Stereo RCA output
- Three programmable Hot Cues for instant track playback points
- BPM functions including Auto (Sync), Manual (Tap), ID3 and BPM Lock
- Variable ptich control with six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% and Master Tempo control
- Frame accurate search with buttons or jog wheel
- Seamless Loop with Reloop and Loop Adjust
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Type: CD/USB Media Player w/ MIDI & HID
- USB Output Type: Type B
- Disc Type: Standard Compact discs (12 cm & 8 cm)
- Power Supply: AC 100/240V, 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Dimensions: 11.42″ x 8.66″ x 4.36″ (290 x 220 x 111 mm)
- Quantization: 1 Bit Linear/Channel, 3 Beam Laser
- Oversampling Rate: 8 Times
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: <100 dB
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB
- Output Level: 1.0 +/- 0.2V R.M.S.
- Bit Depth: 24-bit, 16-bit
- Sampling Rate: 192kHz, 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1 kHz