The Gemini CDJ-700 Professional Media Player is a cost effective and versatile multi-format audio player for professional mobile / touring DJs, serious enthusiasts and nightclub DJ booths alike. The CDJ-700 is designed to accommodate the gamut of digital audio formats, with support for portable USB devices, SD-cards and a slot-in CD player. Load libraries of MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF audio files in seconds and incorporate them into your DJ sets with ease.
The CDJ-700 features a full-color 3.5" TFT touch screen that allows for easy navigation through audio files, programming parameters, effects and more. Its 8" touch sensitive jog wheel delivers three modes including Search / Pitch, Bend / Scratch Effect with Slip Mode and Reverse. The wheel's resistance may also be adjusted to provide the perfect feel.
Six internal effects include Filter, Flanger, Echo, Wah, Trance and Bubble, each with wet/dry control. Seamless looping with reloop and loop adjust provide tight loop points for smooth transitions and unlimited remixing possibilities. In addition to all this the CDJ-700 is also a fully functional MIDI controller and sound card for DJ software. Control any of the popular DJ software titles and route audio signal right through the CDJ-700 without an external sound card.
Flexibility for the modern DJ.
The innovation behind Gemini’s new CDJ-700 focuses on two key elements of DJ performance: versatility and control. The CDJ-700 offers incredible flexibility, allowing playback from CDs, SD cards and USB memory devices in a variety of file formats (MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF). for the modern DJ.
Feature-rich and user-friendly.
The CDJ-700’s touch-sensitive display screen lets navigate between folders and tracks, adjust tempo and even set effect values all on one intuitive surface. The large, high-resolution jog wheel with three selectable modes allows you to operate Cue, Scratch, Slip and Loop Adjust functions, while a display screen in the middle of the wheel indicates your mode, track position and slip position and you fine-tune the jog wheel’s resistance for a custom feel. The Master Tempo mode enables tempo adjustment without changing the original pitch of the track or tweak away with the Pitch Control fader. Also, thanks to its MIDI capabilities, you can control the parameters of your favorite DJ software right from the unit and route your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard!
Creativity is so important when crafting your own original sound, which is why the CDJ-700 provides six DSP-powered effects with Dry/Wet level control. Additional functions like Pitch Bend, Hot Cueing, Reverse and Loop Sections, along with versatile BPM options, round out the collection of professional features that fully complement the CDJ-700’s user-friendly design.
- Fast loading slot-in CD-ROM compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs, MP3-CDs
- USB input for flash drive, plus SD card slot (SDHC compatible up to 32GB)
- Full-color 3.5″ TFT touchscreen with contrast adjustment and comprehensive waveform display
- 8″ touch-sensitive jog wheel with LCD display and resistance control
- Three selectable jog modes: Search / Pitch Bend / Scratch Effect with Slip Mode and Reverse
- PC/Mac Audio I/O interface (up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- MIDI capability for use as a software controller
- Stereo RCA outputs and S/PDIF digital audio outputs
- Six DSP-powered effects: Filter, Flanger, Echo, Wah, Trance and Bubble with wet-dry control
- Three programmable Hot Cues for instant playback points
- BPM functions including auto (sync), manual (tap) and BPM lock
- Variable pitch control with six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% and Master Tempo Control
- Plays MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats
- Seamless Loop with Reloop and Loop Adjust
- Frame accurate search with buttons or jog wheel
- Start/Stop time jog mode adjustment
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Type: CD/USB/SD Media Player w/ MIDI & HID
- USB Output Type: Type B
- Disc Type: Standard Compact discs (12 cm & 8 cm)
- Power Supply: AC 100/240V, 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Dimensions: 13.3″ x 12″ x 4.07″ (337 x 305 x 103.5 mm)
- Quantization: 1 Bit Linear/Channel, 3 Beam Laser
- Oversampling Rate: 8 Times
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: <100 dB
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB
- Output Level: 1.0 +/- 0.2V R.M.S.
- Output Type: Coaxial Digital (S/PDIF)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 16-bit
- Bit Depth: 24-bit, 16-bit
- Sampling Rate: 192kHz, 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1 kHz