Decades of speaker production have all been leading to this...
GVX speakers combine a sleek, attractive design with outstanding power handling to produce the finest passive speakers in Gemini’s rich history. Thanks to top-tier components and meticulous engineering, the GVX-215 offers amazing sound quality and outstanding dispersion for nearly any PA application.
With over 35 years of speaker production experience, Gemini has always placed the highest emphasis on reliability, durability and accurate, pristine sound reproduction. And these guiding standards have yielded Gemini’s best sounding speakers to date.
Dispersion means spreading the love.
Wide, clear dispersion was a key focus during the redesign process of the GVX series. As a result, the new GVX-215 distributes pure, full-range sound to even the most extreme areas of any performance space – whether audience members are front and center, fifty rows back or squeezed into a tight corner of a cavernous room.
Passive speakers with aggressive design.
The GVX-215 houses two 15-inch woofers, which handle 800 watts of power RMS (3200 watts peak). Despite these capabilities, the speaker boasts a portable design thanks to its rugged yet lightweight MDF wood construction. Ergonomic recessed handles add to the speaker’s portability, while a 35mm pole mount and 8mm rigging points enhance setup options, ensuring these speakers are equally effective in any number of fixed installation or mobile DJ applications – you can fly ‘em, mount ‘em or wedge ‘em!
GVX drivers are designed to provide dynamic, uniform sound across the frequency spectrum. The dual 15-inch woofers offer rich, powerful lows and low-mids, while the 1.5-inch wave-guided titanium compression driver provides crisp, lucid highs that don’t sound harsh or piercing. For added versatility, the horn can be rotated, allowing you to change the dispersion pattern of 80° x 60° to 60° x 80°, ensuring proper dispersion whether the speakers are mounted vertically or horizontally. Plus, with Speakon Input and Output connectors, the GVX-215 can easily be integrated into your existing amplification setup.
When style and substance meet exceptional value
Thanks to cutting-edge sound technology and adept engineering, the new GVX series offers powerful, full-range audio accuracy at an unmatched price point from a legacy name you can trust.
- 2-way 800W RMS, 3200W peak power handling
- 2 x 15-inch woofer with 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) voice coil and 60oz magnet
- Wave-guided horn with 80 x 60º dispersion
- Titanium driver with 1.5-inch (38.1mm) coil
- Linear frequency response between 50Hz-20KHz
- Water resistant textured black paint
- Speakon Input and Output connectors
- Sensitivity: 102db /1W/1m, Max SPL 136dB
- Trapezoidal design
- 8mm rigging points
- Two ergonomic handles on side
- 35mm pole mount
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Power-handling (Nominal/Program/Peak): 800W RMS / 1600W /3200W
- Frequency range: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity 1W@1m: 102 dB
- Maximum Sound pressure level: 136 dB
- Woofer Impedance: 4 ohms
- Woofer size: 15” 2x
- Woofer Magnet: 60 oz
- Low frequency driver: 2.5” (50mm) Voice Coil
- High Output driver type: Titanium
- High Frequency driver: 1.5”
- High Frequency driver protection: Bulb
- Horn Dispersion: 80° x 60°
- Connectors: 2 x Speakon NL 4 (in/out)
- Electronic crossover frequency: 1.8 Khz
- Enclosure: 18 mm (3/4”), MDF
- Finish: Black acrylic lacquer
- Grille: Perforated steel mesh grille
- Handles: Recessed flush handles
- Pole mount: diameter 35 mm
- Weight: 87.1 lbs (39.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 44" x 17.1" (350 x 615 x 360 mm)