Decades of speaker production have all been leading to this...
GVX powered speakers combine a sleek, attractive design with meticulous engineering to produce the finest speakers in Gemini’s rich history. Thanks to high-quality built-in amplifiers and top-tier speaker components, the GVX-215Ps offer staggering power, amazing sound quality and excellent dispersion for nearly any PA application.
With over 35 years of speaker and amplifier production experience, Gemini has always placed the highest emphasis on reliability, durability and accurate, pristine sound reproduction. And these guiding standards have yielded Gemini’s best sounding speakers to date.
Dispersion means spreading the love.
Wide, clear dispersion was a key focus during the redesign process of the GVX series. As a result, the new GVX-215P distributes clear, full-range sound to even the most extreme areas of any performance space – whether audience members are front and center, fifty rows back or squeezed into a tight corner of a massive room.
Extreme power and bold performance.
The GVX-215P’s power comes from its built-in 2-way amplifier assembly with thermal, short-circuit and DC protection. The low frequency amp provides 845 watts RMS while the high frequency amp supplies 80 watts RMS, with a total Peak handling of 1850 watts (1690W + 160W).
GVX drivers are designed to provide dynamic, uniform sound across the frequency spectrum. The 15-inch woofers offer rich, powerful lows and low-mids, while the 1.5-inch wave-guided titanium compression driver provides crisp, lucid highs that don’t sound harsh or piercing. For added versatility, the horn can be rotated, allowing you to change the dispersion pattern of 80° x 60° to 60° x 80°, ensuring proper dispersion whether the speakers are mounted vertically or horizontally.
The GVX-215P’s rear panel is conveniently equipped with XLR Inputs and pass-thrus, allowing parallel connection to other active systems. Plus, volume and trim controls, along with a high-pass filter provide additional command over your levels and sound. There are even individual LEDs for Limit, Signal and Power. All these features are housed in a lustrous, black enclosure that offers a stylish aesthetic complement to any stage or performance space.
When style and substance meet exceptional value
Thanks to cutting-edge sound technology and adept engineering, the new GVX series provides powerful, full-range audio accuracy at an unmatched price point from a legacy name you can trust.
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
- High Output Titanium driver 1.5”
- Dual 15” woofers with 2.5” (63.5 mm) voice coils and 60oz magnets
- 845-watt RMS low frequency amplifier, 80-watt RMS high frequency amplifier, 1850 watts total Peak power (1690W + 160W)
- Wave-guided horn with 80 x 60° dispersion
- Built-in 24dB/octave @ 1800Hz electronic crossover
- Linear frequency response between 50Hz and 20KHz
- Thermal, short circuit and DC amplifier protection
- Balanced XLR line input with pass-thru XLR connector
- Perforated steel mesh grille
- Recessed flush handles
- Water resistant textured black paint
- Trapezoidal design
- 8mm rigging points
- Weight: 42.5 kg / 123 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 1117 x 435 mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5″ x 44″ x 17.1″