GVX Powered Subs combine a sleek, unobtrusive design with meticulous engineering to produce the finest subwoofers in Gemini’s rich history. With clean, powerful bass that’s effective without being overwhelming, the GVX-SUB12P provides that beefy sub-bass you’ve been looking for.
With over 35 years of speaker and amplifier production experience, Gemini has always placed the highest emphasis on reliability, durability and accurate, pristine sound reproduction. And these guiding standards have yielded Gemini’s best sounding subs to date.
The GVX-SUB12P offers enough power to ensure everyone in the room feels it. The built-in amplifier supplies 300 watts RMS (1200 watts peak) to its 12-inch speaker for a big bass sound that’s clear, strong and tasteful. All this bottom-end power makes the GVX-SUB12P equally ideal for gigging DJs and fixed installation applications, particularly clubs, bars and performance spaces. Plus, ergonomic handles and lightweight MDF construction make the GVX-SUB12P a compact, portable option for mobile DJs.
For exceptional reliability, the sub’s amp features thermal, short-circuit and DC protection, as well as a limiter circuit. Its electronic crossover also offers adjustable frequency control (55Hz ~ 200Hz), while its metal grille, robust construction and water-resistant paint ensure a longstanding presence in even the most demanding touring or installation environments.
The sub’s rear panel is equipped with balanced XLR/ ¼” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, as well as balanced XLR Full Range outputs and High Pass outputs. Volume and frequency controls, along with a phase switch, also give you added command over your levels and sound.
Thanks to cutting-edge sound technology and adept engineering, the new GVX series offers powerful, full-range audio accuracy at an unmatched price point from a legacy name you can trust.
- 300W RMS, 1200W peak
- 12-inch woofer with 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil and 50oz magnet
- Built-in amp with limiter circuit
- Perforated steel mesh grille
- Recessed flush handles
- Water-resistant textured black paint
- Balanced XLR/ ¼” (6.5 mm) combo input
- Balanced XLR full range output and high pass output
- Electronic crossover with adjustable frequency control (55Hz ~ 200Hz)
- Linear frequency response between 47Hz – 250Hz
- Phase inverter switch
- 35mm Pole mount fitting
- System Power Rating: 300 W RMS / 1200 W PEAK
- Frequency range : 47 Hz – 250 Hz
- Maximum Sound pressure level : 128 dB
- Woofer size: 12”
- Woofer Magnet: 50oz
- Low frequency driver: 2.0” (50.8 mm) Voice Coil
- Crossover frequency adjust: 55Hz to 200Hz
- Enclosure: 18 mm (3/4”), MDF
- Finish: Black acrylic lacquer
- Grille: Metal grille
- Handles: 1 Ergonomic handle on each side
- Pole mount: diameter 35 mm
- Weight: 52.9 Lbs/ 24 kgs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 15.7” x 19.7” x 19.3” (398 mm x 500 mm x 490 mm)