Gemini’s MM-1000 is a 3-channel 19-inch mixer that combines flexible connections and comprehensive features in a 4U rackmountable design, making it a dynamic and powerful addition to any DJ rack, club installation or live sound reinforcement application.
The MM-1000 boasts an extensive input/output section featuring six line inputs and two phono/line convertible RCA jacks. The unit also includes Master and Record RCA outputs for connecting external equipment like amplifiers and recording devices. For microphones, the MM-1000 provides one input and 2-band EQ for controlling the high and low frequencies of your mic signal, while a convenient Talkover switch allows you to quickly decrease the main output so the microphone can be heard over the music.
For outstanding control in any setting, the MM-1000 offers channel volume faders and a master fader, along with a 5-band graphic equalizer. A tight, smooth Rail Glide cross fader also allows you to mix evenly from one source to another, while a Cue Volume rotary knob lets you adjust the volume of your headphone output. And for even greater convenience, the MM-1000 includes a VU meter for monitoring decibel levels and a cable for connecting your iPod or other portable media player.
With a host of inputs and outputs in a robust, convenient rackmountable design, the MM-1000 offers outstanding reliability and exceptional value for a wide range of applications.
- 4U, 19-inch rackmountable 3-channel professional mixer
- 6-line, 2 Phono/Line Convertible RCA & 1 ¼-inch jack mic Inputs
- 5-band EQ assigned to the Master output
- 2-band Mic EQ with Mic Gain Control
- Cue/Program Rotary Control
- User Replaceable Rail Glide cross fader
- Master and Record Output via RCA (Unbalanced)
- 6 Position VU meter with Cue/Master Switch
- Mono/Stereo Toggle Switch
- iPod cable included
- Phono: 3 mV, 47 KOhm
- Line: 150 mV, 27 KOhm
- MIC: 1.5 mV, 1 KOhm Balanced
- Max: 20 V Peak-to-Peak
- Rec: 225 mV, 5 KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 KHz +/- 2 dB
- Distortion: 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: Better Than 85 dB
- Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Power Source (external): AC 15V, 500 mA
- Unit Dimensions: 19″ x 3.3″ x 7″ (482.6 x 83.82 x 177.8 mm)