For impressive power handling and impeccable audio quality, the RS-308 employs high-quality speaker components in a rugged, lightweight enclosure. The result is a versatile, affordable speaker solution that’s ideal for a variety of DJ, install and PA applications.
With the ability to handle 120 watts RMS (480 watts Peak), this passive loudspeaker boasts an 8-inch woofer with a 1.5-inch voice coil for strong, rich lows and low-mids. The RS-308 also features a 1-inch Titanium high frequency driver that delivers crisp, lucid highs, which cut without sounding shrill or piercing.
Lightweight ABS construction ensures that the RS-308 is as durable as it is portable, while flying points and a pole-mount receptacle make it perfect for mobile DJs, gigging bands and installation applications. Recessed handles also enhance its mobility, making it easy to transport from one performance to the next. And for true connecting convenience, the speaker offers Speakon input and output connectors.
Thanks to exceptional audio accuracy and a roadworthy design that’s built to last in the most demanding environments, the RS-308 acts as a cost-effective, great-sounding complement to nearly any performance space.
- 2-way high power passive speaker system
- 480W peak, 120W RMS
- 8” woofer with 1.5” voice coil
- Compression driver with 1” coil
- Linear frequency response between 80Hz-18kHz
- Wide dispersion horn design
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Speakon Input and Output connectors
- Trapezoidal design
- Flyable & Stand mountable
- Impedance 8 Ohms
- Unit Dimensions 11.42 x 8.66 x 16.14 in (290 x 220 x 410 mm)
- Weight: 14.8 lbs / 6.7 kg