For impressive power handling and impeccable audio quality, the RS-315 employs high-quality speaker components in a rugged, lightweight enclosure. The result is a versatile, affordable speaker solution that’s ideal for a variety of DJ, install and PA applications.
With the ability to handle 300 watts RMS (1200 watts Peak), this passive loudspeaker boasts a beefy 15-inch woofer with a 3-inch voice coil for strong, rich lows and low-mids. The RS-315 also features a 1.75-inch Titanium high frequency driver that delivers crisp, lucid highs, which cut without sounding shrill or piercing.
Lightweight ABS construction ensures that the RS-315 is as durable as it is portable, while flying points and a pole-mount receptacle make it perfect for mobile DJs, gigging bands and installation applications. Recessed handles also enhance its mobility, making it easy to transport from one performance to the next. And for true connecting convenience, the speaker offers Speakon input and output connectors.
Thanks to exceptional audio accuracy and a roadworthy design that’s built to last in the most demanding environments, the RS-315 acts as a cost-effective, great-sounding complement to nearly any performance space.
- 2-way high power passive speaker
- 1200W peak, 300W RMS
- 15-inch woofer with 3-inch voice coil
- Accurate bass down to 45Hz
- Pure titanium compression driver with 1.75-inch coil
- Linear frequency response between 45Hz-18khz
- Wide dispersion horn design
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Recessed smooth molded handle
- Speakon Input and Output connectors
- Trapezoidal design
- Flyable & stand mountable
- Impedance 8 Ohms
- Unit Dimensions 17.91 x 15.75 x 26.97 in (455 x 400 x 685 mm)
- Weight: 44.5 lbs (20.2 kg)