The Gemini TT-1100USB is a belt drive turntable with USB connectivity. Built on a robust ABS base and enclosure with heavy, adjustable rubber feet, the TT-1100USB effectively eliminates external vibration feedback. It has an aluminum platter and a precision aluminum tone arm for road ready durability for superior tracking and skip resistance in the most difficult conditions.
The TT-1100USB also offers easy soft touch MOTOR ON/OFF button with LED indicator for quick response on starting the platter and simple one-touch variable 33 and 45 RPM speed buttons.
But perhaps the most intriguing feature of the TT-1100USB is the ability to connect it to a USB port on a PC or Mac, allowing users to transfer their vinyl collections into digital formats at 44.1 kHz sampling rate and 16-bit depth! The TT-1100USB is the tool of choice to bridge vinyl and digital collections!
- Fully manual belt drive turntable
- Battle and club style design
- +/-10% Variable pitch slider
- Solid aluminum platter
- USB computer connectivity for PC and Mac
- Audacity recording software included
- Line level RCA outputs (with built–in pre–amp)
- Fully adjustable counter weight & anti-skating controls
- 33, 45 and 78 RPM, reverse playback capability
- Dual soft touch start/stop buttons
- Motor Off button for slower braking
- Removable target light (not included)
- Included: HD-15 headshell, CN-15 , 45 adapter, felt slipmat, detachable RCA & ground cables, and USB cable