XP-3000 Maximum Power, Highest Quality, Superb Reliability
Gemini's newest line of Professional Power Amplifiers are simply outstanding.
The XP Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for mobile DJ/PA use and also installs. The XP Series amps are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
The XP Series is designed with putting superior sound quality first. Only the best of best parts go into these power amps to provide tight low tones, full and rich high tones, along with pleasing mid-tones.
The XP Series Professional Power Amplifier goes perfect with any Gemini Professional loudspeaker.
- High Power Professional Power Amplifier
- Power Handling
- 8 ohms: 350 watts x 2 chan.
- 4 ohms: 550 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 750 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged @ 8 ohms: 1100 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged @ 4 ohms: 1500 watts x 1 chan.
- Optimized for maximum headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Air guided Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4” TRS (6.5mm Jack) balanced inputs
- Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
- Stereo, Parallel Mono and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- Frequency response 10Hz – 50kHz at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.05%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz) > 100dB
- Number of Channels: 2 Channels
- Continuous Power @ 8 ohm: 350 watts x 2 channels
- Continuous Power @ 4 ohm: 550 watts x 2 channels
- Continuous Power @ 2 ohm: 750 watts x 2 channels
- Continuous Power @ 8 ohm (Bridged): 1100 watts x 1 channels
- Continuous Power @ 4 ohm (Bridged): 1500 watts x 1 channels
- Total Continuous Power: 1500 watts
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 - 50000 Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 0.77 volts
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.5%
- Inputs: 1/4" TRS, XLR
- Outputs: Binding Posts (Banana Clip Ready), SpeakOn