XP-6000 Maximum Power, Highest Quality, Superb Reliability
Gemini's newest line of Professional Power Amplifiers are simply outstanding.
The XP Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for mobile DJ/PA use and also installs. The XP Series amps are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
The XP Series is designed with putting superior sound quality first. Only the best of best parts go into these power amps to provide tight low tones, full and rich high tones, along with pleasing mid-tones.
The XP Series Professional Power Amplifier goes perfect with any Gemini Professional loudspeaker.
- High Power Professional Power Amplifier
- Power Handling
- 8 ohms: 600 watts x 2 chan.
- 4 ohms: 1000 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1350 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged @ 8 ohms: 2000 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged @ 4 ohms: 3000 watts x 1 chan.
- Optimized for maximum headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Air guided Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4” TRS (6.5mm Jack) balanced inputs
- Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
- Stereo, Parallel Mono and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- Frequency response 10Hz – 50kHz at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.05%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz) > 100dB
- Number of Channels: 2 Channels
- Continuous Power @ 8 ohm: 600 watts x 2 channels
- Continuous Power @ 4 ohm: 1000 watts x 2 channels
- Continuous Power @ 2 ohm: 1350 watts x 2 channels
- Continuous Power @ 8 ohm (Bridged): 2000 watts x 1 channels
- Continuous Power @ 4 ohm (Bridged): 3000 watts x 1 channels
- Total Continuous Power: 3000 watts
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 - 50000 Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 0.77 volts
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.5%
- Inputs: 1/4" TRS, XLR
- Outputs: Binding Posts (Banana Clip Ready), SpeakOn