The 8124 from JBL is a 4-inch, full-range, cost-effective loudspeaker for commercial applications. It features high-fidelity performance in an easy to install package. The system’s high sensitivity drivers deliver maximum sound levels using minimal amplifier power. With its contemporary grill design, 70V/100V taps and an open-back design, the 8100 series brings elegance and performance to basic commercial sound systems, or any application not requiring a backcan for installation.
- Clear, High-Fidelity Performance
- Dog-ears for easy Blind Mount Installations
- High Sensitivity (93 dB, 1W, 1m) for Maximum Power Efficiency
- 6W Transformer for use of 70V / 100V Distributed Lines
- Component: 4" full range driver
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz – 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB (1kHz – 8kHz), 1W, 1M
- Coverage: 130 degrees conical
- 70V/100V Taps: 6W, 3W, 1.5W (0.75W at 70V only)
- Termination: Bare wires
- Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 8.1" x 3.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Grille
- Optional Accessories: MTC-8124C C-ring, MTC- Rail tile rails