This item is sold in multiples of 4 only. Can NOT be broken into singles.
The 8128 from JBL is a 8-inch, full-range, cost-effective loudspeaker for commercial applications. It features high-fidelity performance in an easy to install package. The system’s high sensitivity drivers deliver maximum sound levels using minimal amplifier power. With its contemporary grill design, 70V/100V taps and an open-back design, the 8100 series brings elegance and performance to basic commercial sound systems, or any application not requiring a back can for installation.
- Clear, High-Fidelity Performance
- Dog-ears for easy Blind Mount Installations
- High Sensitivity (97 db, 1W, 1m) for Maximum Power Efficiency
- 6W Transformer for use of 70V / 100V Distributed Lines
- Component: 8" full range driver
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB (1kHz – 8 kHz) 1W, 1M
- Coverage: 90 degrees conical
- 70V/100V Taps: 6W, 3W, 1.5W (0.75W at 70V only)
- Termination: Bare wires
- Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 11.3" x 4.1"
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Grille
- Optional Accessories: MTC-8124C C-ring, MTC-Rail tile rails