** Price per speaker, but sold in pairs **
5" full-fidelity speakers for fixed indoor/outdoor installations.
The smallest format of JBL's Professional Control Contractor Series, the Control 23 is perfect for foreground or background music and paging applications.
The unique and global patent pending InvisiBall mounting hardware is included in each system and makes short work of permanent installation. The InvisiBall mounting method adds the benefit of vertical rotation of up to 37° off-axis and horizontal rotation of up to 44° off-axis. Because InvisiBall adjustments are made through a hidden access behind the logo badge, the grill never needs to be removed.
Weather resistance is maximized by coating the woofer cone in polypropylene and terminating its circumference using WeatherEdge, a seamless, rubberized extension of the woofer surround that provides added protection to critical transducer (speaker) elements. The polycarbonate tweeter diaphragm is reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance against sun, salt and moisture. Zinc plated grills resist rusting in the harshest conditions. The Control 23 readily accepts a variety of paints and finishes to match any decor.
- 50 Watts power capability
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers
- Compact design
- Built-in InvisiBall mounting hardware
- 3.5" polypropylene coated woofer and 0.5" titanium coated horn loaded tweeter
- Readily paintable to match decor
- 90° x 90° high frequency horn
- Overload protection circuitry
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Frequency Response: 85Hz to 22kHz
- Power Capacity: 50 Watts
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Nominal Sensitivity: 86dB SPL, 1W, 1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover: 3.5kHz
- Shielded: No
- Low Frequency Driver: 3.5" (88mm) Polypropylene Cone with WeatherEdge
- High Frequency Driver: 0.5" (13mm) Titanium Coated Polycarbonate
- Enclosure Material: HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Input Connections: Spring Terminals (Accepts Banana Plug)
- Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for Humidity, Salt Spray, Temperature, and UV. IEC 529 IP-X4 Splashproof Rating
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.5 x 4.4" (193 x 140 x 111mm)
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.8kg) (Each)