The full, high-quality sound of the compact JBL Control 24CT Ceiling Speaker System is ideal for medium volume paging and background music applications including restaurants, professional offices and retail. Installation is possible without ceiling access and the built-in voltage transformer allows for additional speakers and system flexibility.
Use the Control 24CT with other High/Mid response Control Contractor Systems to achieve a more flexible system capable of mixing and matching zones without separate equalization. Low frequencies may be augmented using a Control Contractor subwoofer.
- 30 Watts power capability
- 8W Multi-tap transformer for 70V and 100V systems.
- 4 1/2 in.(115-mm) woofer, injection molded graphite cone with butyl rubber surround.
- Extremely wide 150° coverage.
- Shallow 4-inch (100 mm) depth.
- 1/2 in. (12 mm) polycarbonate tweeter for extended response.
- Smooth frequency response.
- Packaged with grille, back can and tile rails for fast installation.
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Frequency Response: 85Hz to 25kHz
- Power Capacity
- 30 Watts Program (C24C Micro)
- 15 Watts Pink Noise (C24C Micro)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 94dB @ 1m (3.3 ft), 8W tap
- Nominal Sensitivity: 86dB SPL @ 1m (3.3 ft)
- Transformer Taps
- 70V: taps: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.7W
- 100V: taps: 30W, 15W, 7.5W
- Impedance: Not applicable
- Crossover: 3.5kHz
- Shielded: Not applicable
- Low Frequency Driver: 4.5 in. (115 mm) IMG (injection molded graphite), 1 in. (24mm) Voice coil
- High Frequency Driver: 0.5 in. (12mm) polycarbonate
- Enclosure Material: Formed Steel
- Input Connections: Screw-down terminals, touch-proof, UL, CE and VDE rated, outside of back can
- Environmental: Not applicable
- Outside Dimensions: (H x W) 4.2 x 7.7 in. (106 x 195mm)
- 4.1 in. (105mm) front of ceiling tile to back of the back can
- Weight: 4.4 lb. (2.0kg) each
- Specialties: Multi-tap transformer for 70V and 100V systems