The MTC-81TB8 from JBL is a tile bridge that allows you to install an 8138 ceiling speaker in a ceiling. The bridge eliminates ceiling tile sag by evenly distributing the speaker's weight to the ceiling's support system. It is constructed from rust-resistant steel and has an e-coated finish for a long service life.
- Designed for use with the 8138 speaker and the MTC-81BB8 backcan
- Load-bearing design distributes weight to eliminate ceiling tile sag
- Rust-resistant 19-gauge steel construction with e-coated finish for a long service life
- Fits 23.6" and 24" ceiling tile grids
- Construction: 19-Gauge steel with Black Polymer E-Coating
- Dimensions (LxW): 23.6 x 14" (600 x 359mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (0.9kg)