Integral hardware makes for easy rigging inline arrays.
The JBL VRX918S 18" High-Powered Flying Subwoofer can be placed on the ground or used in a suspended orientation. It features a 2268H neodymium magnet and a patented Differential Drive 18" woofer.
The entire unit is housed in a sturdy wood enclosure covered by a rugged DuraFlex finish. A large port area is designed to give you reduced distortion and optimal sound. It also features a 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
The VRX918S was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LA Line Array Speaker..
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX932LA line-arrays and optional array frame.
- 18 inch, 2268H Differential Drive® woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Large port area for reduced distortion
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
18" Differential Drive
JBL has included an 18" 2268H Differential Drive woofer so you get the extended low-frequency output your busy professional life requires.
Integral Rigging Hardware
This subwoofer is designed for flying orientation and to be used with the VRX932LA line arrays and optional array frame.
The VRX918S features a large port area so you get a reduced distortion output.
Satellite Speaker Mounting
The VRX918S comes with a 20 mm threaded pole socket to ensure a solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
The VRX918S is covered by a heavy-duty 16-gauge protective screen-backed steel grill and a DuraFlex enclosure for optimal protection.
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Frequency Response: 31 - 220 Hz
- Power Capacity: 800W continuous, 1600W program, 3200W peak
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 130 dB SPL continuous
- Nominal Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover: 80 Hz
- Low Frequency Driver: 18" Differential Drive Woofer (JBL 2268H)
- High Frequency Driver: N/A
- Enclosure Material
- 15/18 mm plywood with Black Duraflex finish
- Powder-Coated 16-Gauge Perforated Steel Grille
- Input Connections: 2 Neutrik NL4 Speakon
- Dimensions: 23.5 x 20 x 29.5" (597 x 508 x 749 mm)
- Weight: 81 lbs (37 kg)