Active Line Array Cabinets from Industry-leader JBL!
The JBL VRX932LAP 12" 2-Way Line Array Loudspeaker System is designed for playback and sound reinforcement in small to mid sized venues.
The built-in JBL DrivePack DPC-2 amplifier module by Crown provides a whopping 1750W of peak power while the DSP-based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ. The Differential Drive woofer gives you high power while still maintaining a lightweight profile. Three 2408J annular ring diaphragm HF drivers incorporate the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
The VRX932LAP can be used in arrays of up to five units and works perfectly for entertainers and A/V professionals. If you're in a venue that requires a line array but not very long-throw characteristics, then this fast and easy setup is perfect for your presentation.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading".
JBL and Crown worked together to create the built-in DrivePack DPC-2 Amplifier so you get 1750W of power, system optimization and EQ functionality.
JBL Differential Drive
JBL's exclusive neodymium Differential Drive woofer gives you high power capacity and still remains its lightweight profile.
Latest Compression Drivers
Three 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers are the latest in JBL technology.
With the constant curvature waveguide you get unprecedented array coherence.
If you're looking to add speakers to form an array the integral rigging hardware provides you with an incredibly simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame.
- Active or Passive: Active
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Capacity: 1750W Peak, 875 Continuous
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 136 dB
- Nominal Sensitivit: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- LF: 2 x 2 ohms
- HF: 4 ohms
- Crossover: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL 2262FF 12" Dual Voice Coil
- High Frequency Driver: 3 x JBL 2408J 1.5" Voice Coil Neodymium Compression Driver
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood with Black DuraFlex Finish
- Input Connections: Neutrik PowerCon
- Dimensions: 13.75 x 23.5 x 17.5" (34.9 x 59.7 x 44.4 cm)
- Weight: 52 lbs (24 kg)