- RS232 / Ethernet adapter device for IP network control of DM8000
- Provides IP control from 3rd-party controllers through DM8000 RS232 port
- POE (Powered over Ethernet) for convenient network deployment
- Extra RS232 port to connect to 3rd-party control systems
- Built-in LED provides power indication
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The DM801 is designed for customers seeking an Ethernet interface for IP network control of their Klark Teknik DM8000 Digital Audio Processor, and is ideal for use with 3rd-party control systems.
Power over Ethernet
Thanks to its Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology, the DM801 comes ready for implementation with no need for external power. The bright-blue LED on the front panel illuminates to verify the device is receiving power.
Ease of Use
Engineered to function as a pass through device that bridges DM8000’s native RS232 control capability to the Ethernet, DM801’s IP settings can easily be viewed and adjusted via Klark Teknik DM8000 DM Designer software, which is a free download available at klarkteknik.com. A second RS232 port is supplied to connect 3rd-party serial-based control to the DM8000, should that be desired. With its compact size of only 45 x 117 x 120 mm (1.8 x 4.6 x 4.7") and weight of 0.85 kg (1.87 lbs), the DM801 is perfect for deployment – even in tight spaces.
*Warranty details can be found at musictribe.com.