ADAT Expansion Module with up to 32 Record/Playback Channels
- ADAT* expansion module for Midas and Behringer digital consoles
- Up to 32 channels of simultaneous recording and playback @ 48 kHz
- Features 4 input and 4 output TOSLINK* optical fiber connectors
- BNC word clock input or output for external clock synchronisation
- Ideal for studio and live recordings with ADAT-equipped HD recorders
- Optical fiber connections eliminate ground loop interference
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The DN32-ADAT card allows you to seamlessly integrate your MIDAS M32 or BEHRINGER X32 digital mixing console with any ADAT I/O compatible device. This includes stand-alone recorders, digital audio workstations, or other similarly equipped digital mixers and signal processors.
Any of the DN32-ADAT’s Inputs can be used as a Clock Master for your console’s internal clock, ensuring sample-accurate synchronization with external audio processing devices. The additional BNC Word Clock In/Output can serve either as a professional master clock source for more complex digital audio systems, or can receive the word clock from the system. Standard 75-Ohm coaxial cables with BNC connectors are used for word clock distribution throughout.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with Music Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictribe.com.