Marathon offers a complete DJing solution in one package with the digital-friendly DCM-3000. You've got everything you need to mix together music from a variety of sources right at your fingertips. Two CD decks are built directly into the unit, complete with pitch control, effects, and a comprehensive 2-channel DJ mixer.
The integrated CD decks just scratch the surface of what's possible with the DCM-3000, because it also features two USB inputs, two SD card slots, and inputs for vinyl turntables and any other line-level source (tape players, etc.). The DCM-3000 is prepared to mix any format of music, whether it's a hot new MP3 or an old disco 45 you found at a thrift store. Just plug one of its many outputs into a sound system and you're ready to go.
There are many controls on the DCM-3000 that allow you to take your DJ mix to the next level. You can match beats in your headphones using the each channel's cue function and the pitch adjustment controls. You can also loop and reloop segments of songs on both channels. 3-band EQs are supplied on both sides, and digital scratch effects enable you to cut together a totally dynamic mix.
- MP3 / ID3 / Scratch / DSP Effect / USB input / Amplifier
- Compatible with CD, CD-R, MP3 with dual DJ control
- Full viewing direction display with ID3 Tag MP3 / Folder Search CD / Phono / Line Mic input
- Pitch V.R adjust the desired speed
- Control function - open/close, play/pause, stop, cue, skip±, +10, search±, time single/continue, repeat, program, loop reloop (in/out), pitch± (16%), jog (searching±)
- 20 secs. anti-shock system
- Single/continuous play mode
- CUE on/off switch for each channel
- Assign crossfader
- Crossfader control CD play/pause
- 2 Channel RCA master output / 2 Channel REC output
- 2 Channel Mixer / 3 Band EQ control
- Type: Dual compact disc player with integrated audio mixer
- Disc Type: Standard compact discs
- Time Display: track elapsed / track remain / total remain
- Variable pitch: ±16% slider with resume switch
- Pitch bend: ±16% maximum
- Instant start: within 0.03 sec.
- Bass / Mid / High (Channel 1-2): ±12dB
- Gain (Channel 1-2): 0 - 20dB
- Headphone impedance: 32 Ohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Distortion: <0.02%
- S/N Ration: >80dB
- Quantization: 1 Bit Linear/Channel, 3 beam laser
- Oversampling Rate: 8×
- Sampling frequency 44.1 kHz
- Channel Separation: 55dB (1kHz)
- Dimensions: 18” W × 12” D × 5.25” H