The MA-DJM900 Flight Road Case to Hold Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus Blub Mixer Controller from Marathon is an ATA transit case made from durable laminated 3/8" plywood, and has an adjustable modular foam lining. It has heavy-duty and powerful ball corners, dual-anchor rivets and spring-action handles.
This is a very strong case with rugged, recessed latches, reinforced ball corners for added strength and strong, recessed butterfly latches. As an added feature, Marathon also includes strong rubber feet to protect the case when placed on the ground. The front of the case is designed to give you full access to the controls, ports and switches.
- Laminated 3/8" plywood case made to protect and transport
- Meets ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 specifications for transit case
- Easy-locking fit and tongue
- Recessed, chrome, dual tract, butterfly latches with deep rooted fastening rivets
- Heavy and powerful ball corners
- Industrial dual anchor rivets secure the case for stability and strength
- Recessed spring loaded chrome with rubber grip handle
- Rubber feet to protect the case when placed on the ground
- Material: 3/8" plywood
- Type of Closure: Butterfly latches
- Exterior Dimensions: 17.0 x 21.5 x 9.25" (43.2 x 54.6 x 23.5 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 13.0 x 18.75 x 3.75" (33.0 x 47.6 x 9.5 cm)
- Carrying/Transport Options: Spring action handles