The Marathon MA-MIC12S Flight Road Microphone Case for 12 Mics with Storage Compartment (Black) has high density foam to hold up to 12 handheld mics. The removable top cover of the case is a functional storage compartment case with lock and key. The case is made from laminated 3/8" vinyl covered plywood and meets ATA 300 specifications. It has a recessed butterfly latch and a recessed spring loaded handle.
- Laminated 3/8" vinyl covered plywood case made to protect and transport microphones and other similar size equipment
- High density foam interior
- Removable top cover of the case is a functional storage compartment case with lock and key.
- Meets ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 specifications for transit case
- Recessed, chrome, dual tract, butterfly latches with deep rooted fastening rivets
- Durable metal corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Recessed spring loaded chrome with rubber grip handle
- Exterior: Vinyl covered, laminated 3/8" plywood
- Interior: High-density foam
- Type of Closure: Recessed butterfly latches
- Exterior Dimensions: 14 x 10.25 x 15.25" (35.56 x 26.04 x 38.74cm) (WxDxH)
- Interior Dimensions: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Carrying/Transport Options: Recessed handle
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.44kg)